Parents & Students
Uniform Policy Changes
We have had a few changes to our dress code. The major change (as indicated June 23) is that Formal Dress is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Informal is Tuesday, Thursday. Also, no pullovers allowed on campus. Hoodies are not allowed on campus during warmer weather, specifically May 1 - September 30.
We recommend getting to Affordable Uniforms soon! We are already hearing that the store is experiencing high traffic. We expect all students to be in uniform from the very first day of school.
- Campus Handbook
- Car Crash Checklist for Teens
- Car Line Pick Up
- Child Nutrition Program (Free and Reduced Meals)
- Criteria for Termination of Remote Learning
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Parent Tools for Literacy & Math - English
- Parent Tools for Literacy & Math - Spanish