Athletics & Extra-Curricular Activities
Extra and Co-Curricular Activities
Participation in school-sponsored activities is an excellent way for students to build virtue, develop talents, and build strong friendships with other students. These activities also help build an important esprit de corps on campus. All students are encouraged to participate and take an active part in student clubs, performance groups, and/or team sports; however, participation in these activities is a privilege, not a right.
The following extracurricular activities may be offered as the school grows: Baseball, Cheerleading, Chess, Chorus, Cross Country, Debate, Geography Bee, History Day Competition, Latin Club, Math Olympiad, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Oratorical Festival, Orchestra, Photography, Science Club, Science Fair, Softball, Spelling Bee, Student Council, Theatre, Track & Field, Tumbling, and Volleyball.
- Littles Adventure Club (K-2)
- Science Club (3-12)
- Board Game Club (6-12)
- Guitar Club (5-12)
Athletics Information & Forms
Athletic Boosters Meetings
Founders Classical Academy of Mesquite Athletic Boosters Meeting is on Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m. in Room 101.
Athletics (for Grades 6-12)
- Flag Football
- Ultimate Frisbee
- INTENT TO PARTICIPATE
- Acknowledgment of Rules (Page 2)
- Acknowledgment of Rules (Page 1)
- Steroid Use Parent and Student Agreement
- Drug Testing Consent Form
- SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST AWARENESS FORM
- Emergency Contact Card
- Athletic Forms Packet (2018-2019)
- Heads Up Concussion Fact Sheet for Parents
- Heads Up Concussion Parent-Athlete Info Sheet