Join FCA Mesquite's Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)!
ResponsiveEd has created educational environments that celebrate learning, respect individual differences, build character, and instill lifelong core values. A large contributor to the success of our students and faculty has been the support of the community and specifically those who volunteer their time and expertise. Volunteers provide the support needed for educational experiences enjoyed by our students. Thank you for joining the ResponsiveEd family and thank you for the life-changing investment you are making in tomorrow’s leaders.
ResponsiveEd Policy requires that every volunteer undergo a background check before being allowed to work on a site. By completing an application online, you are also agreeing with an electronic signature to having us request a background check. The school district pays for the actual background check; Campus Directors (Headmaster) will have access to the “real-time” volunteer list.
Follow these steps to get involved:
- Click here to fill out the ResponsiveEd Volunteer Application (must be completed first)
- Please fill out the FCAM campus placement form (English) FCAM campus placement form (Spanish)
- All volunteers should allow up to 3 weeks for processing.
- To verify that you have been included in the Volunteer Data Bank, please contact FCAM.
* Volunteer applications will remain active for one year from the application date. A volunteer must reapply each year in order to be considered for volunteer approval.
For more details, email [email protected] or contact the school office at 469-453-0977.
Join our Facebook community here!